Friday, July 1, 2011

Staycation...

Things have been so crazy lately and I have been looking forward to July for quite some time. Not only because I love summer, but because Bob and I both needed a break from work. We moved from Layton to Roy in May and since then, Bob has worked WAY too many hours. So we both planned to take the first week of July off. At first we wanted to go out of town, but we wanna go to Disneyland next year and Bob & I are going on a cruise in January, so we're saving money.

So for the next week, its fun around town, we have some things planned.

Lake tomorrow

2nd Annual Chili Cook-off Sunday

4th Monday, which we spend at Layton Park

Tuesday, hiking waterfall canyon

Wednesday Pool

Drive-inn possibly on Thursday

and not sure for Friday, but I don't care, I have a week off and I am going to ENJOY EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!!


And my monkeys are pretty excited about it. Jax finally came home from Grandma and Grandpas today. So let the vacation begin...

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Hey I will be at Layton Park for a little bit on the 4th, wouldn't it be so great to see you there!

I will hope for it, have a great week!