Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Its officially SUMMER...

Here is our summer fun list:

*Splash pad at least once a week *Park at least once a week *Roy Aquatic as much as possible *Family hike somewhere *Bike ride *Sleep outside on the tramp *Bear Lake *Willard *Pine view *Go Canoeing *Tubing on the river (ONLY if the water goes down) *Bob and I hike waterfall canyon *St. George POSSIBLY (we are working on this) *Lots and lots of Barbecues *2nd Annual Chili Cook-off *Camping *Drive-In *Picnic somewhere *Play cards outside *roast marshmellows *Hobo Dinners *Sit by the fire late one night *Watch the sunset *Summer pictures (because we have always done fall pics)

And I am sure there is much more...


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

Brothers flop flops (in Lexi's words) work the best...

See you Mommy!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

I could not agree more about summertime, glad it is finally here. Today was so wonderful, nice and hot just how I like it.

So sorry about you little dog, sure was a cute little thing. And sorry about Ashton's appendix. It is ridiculous the amount of luck you guys don't have when it comes to medical stuff. Seriously, I don't know how you handle it all. Hope it stays okay...glad Lex's surgery went fine though.