Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dear Ashton,

My sweet baby boy, you can't turn five...I just can't allow it!


I want you to stay a Mamma's boy FORVER, I want to be the person you run to when your down, or need to tell something to or have a secret. I want to be the one to hold your hand when something isn't right. I want to wipe your tears and take away your fears. I want to cuddle with you just because... FOREVER. I want to hear you say you love me everyday. I want to keep you small forever, but I know I can't. Five is such a big age, its a whole new adventure. So Ashton, my sweet blonde haired, green eyed boy, I ask that you remember the things that your Mommy taught you. This is a big year for you and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I would love to keep you locked up inside this house forever, but I just know that that isn't going to happen.

Happy 5th Birthday Ashton, I love you FOREVER and ALWAYS!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: