Sunday, May 3, 2009

One month and so much to do....



Just some wild and crazy pictures of the monkeys! Of course with the weather not wanting to decide what it really wants to do, they have been locked up in the house more than they should be. O'well we were able to get out for a little yesterday and then again today. Thank goodness!!! I have decided that Utah is probably not the place for wild boys that love to be outside!!!
This week has been crazy! Monday I got a phone call from my doctor, I took a pee test almost two weeks ago and my results came back and it showed that I had higher than normal protein in my urine. I had no clue what this meant, but it was explained that this could mean my kidneys are acting up or failing. I was totally freaked out at first, but my doc reassured me that if he thought it was really bad he would put me out on bed rest and just asked that I repeat the test. So I did on Friday and should have the results tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but trying not to worry too much. He says its probably nothing, but it could be just pregnancy related also. We will see!
Tomorrow will be one month from the day I go in to have her unless she or the doctor decides earlier. I have so much going on this month. First, I only have 3 weeks of work left, then I am off for 15 weeks, I am really excited! Second, my Dad leaves next Sunday (Mothers day), he was suppose to leave this weekend, but things go changed and they also extended his stay, which means he will be gone the whole summer now. I really am worried about my Mom, but I also realize that she is going to have a huge support system behind her and I refuse to let her get down about it. Jax is going to be staying with her while Grandpa is gone to keep her company so she isn't alone. Please just continue to pray that my Dad makes in there and back safe, I am sure everything will be fine, its still scary though! Next, Jaxon turns 5 at the end of this month, I am nervous and I cannot believe that he is that old already. It seriously amazes me everyday how much he has grown up, he is such a big boy now. Then after Jaxon's birthday we are going to welcome sweet Lexi (again unless she comes before), the boys are so excited. Everyday, they ask me how many more days, they don't understand that 45 days is a long time, to them, they think its just a couple days. Jaxon reminded me the other day that Lexi is going to be the Princess, BOY is he right! She is going to be so loved and spoiled, she will have the best big brothers to take care of her. But at the same time I am still worried about how over protective they are going to be. Ashton told me the other day that Lexi was making my tummy bigger. He is so funny! He doesn't understand what a baby is exactly, as far as everything that comes with bringing a baby in a home since he is the baby right now. So I am anxious to see how he is going to act. I am sure he will do fine! When we see babies out and about I try to tell him that is what baby sister is going to be like, he kinda just gives me this look.
I cannot wait, one month from tomorrow, I will be able to hold a sweet little baby and cuddle her and love her. Its so different from my two boys, who have grown up right before my eyes. They don't love to be cuddled and rocked to sleep anymore, instead they love to play in the dirt and make a mess and all that fun stuff. I can't wait to wake up in the morning at 2am or whatever time to feed her cute little face. The countdown is on....

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Just about there....one month will fly by. Don't worry about the protein urine thing, Jenny had the same thing with Lance and it ended up just fine.

Eric and Jenny said...

Isn't it funny how at the time those 2 am feedings are so hard and you can't wait until those days are over and then suddenly you are missing them. I am getting to that point to where my boys are just not babies anymore, hopeully maybe one day I can have a cute little girl like you too!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh yeah I had forgotten I did have that with Lance, I forgot until I read Teri's comment everything was fine, obviously since I don't even remember it!

Tiff and Chris said...

How exciting to be so close! I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you.