Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sidewalk Paint and Baby update...








Sidewalk Paint
Jax and Ash have been begging to do sidewalk paint and I finally gave in, however, Jax decided that talking to a friend was more important. So Ash and I headed out front and brought out the mess and made an even bigger mess. I think Ash was wearing more of the paint than we got on the sidewalk, thats okay though, we still had fun and it was totally worth it. We mixed Blue and Yellow to make Green! Ash was totally into it and was sad when we went it. And as you can see I even had some fun writing their names. Love my boys!!!
Baby Update
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything looks great, however, I will once again be having a HUGE baby, she is almost 7 lbs and my ambiotic fluid is looking a little low. So, the plan is this, my c-section for the 4th of June has been cancelled, I go back to the doctor on the 20th, if my fluid is lower, I will go directly to the hospital that night, if its fine, we will take her that following week. I am feeling all sorts of emotions now...excited, shocked, nervous, anxious, happy, scared and just plain exhausted. I can't believe it! I seriously have less than 3 weeks and I will be able to see this little girls face. The boys are excited and so is my Husband, its gone by so fast, but it seems like we have waited an eternity. So stay tuned...I have had many problems this week and so he said anything can happen at any time or moment. WE WILL SEE!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting, three weeks seems like nothing, to me anyway! That's funny she is already such a good size, how big were your boys? I would love a big baby, both of my boys have been under 5 lbs. Though Eric was a 10 lb baby, I wouldn't love that big of a baby!

Thiago & Teri said...

That is so exciting...I am sure all will be well and you will be holding that little one in no time.