Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Jaxon!!!


I could post a million more pictures, but I am afraid I might be here all day.
So my big boy is turning 5 tomorrow, I can hardly believe it, it seems just yesterday he was born and now he is growing up right before my eyes. Jaxon is so intelligent, sometimes I think a little too intelligent, because he gets himself in MAJOR trouble. But I love the boy anyways!
Things Jax loves:
-Riding his bike and scooter
-Playing cars on the road map
-pretending he is a truck
-He loves all cars and trucks and can name every single one
-Dirt and mud (what boy doesn't though!!)
-playing in the water (this kid would take a 2 hour shower if I let him)
-eating (except he has became very picky lately)
-Hanging out with Dad doing guy stuff
-Going to Grandpas work
-And many more things I am sure I cannot name.
Happy 5th Birthday Jax, we love you!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day little buddy!!!

She is home, when I saw the pics of the boys holding her I just wanted to cry for you. Soooo sweet, look at your 3 kids all together like that. I bet you are just in heaven. Yay, little Clemments family, you are complete!