Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our wild and crazy week...

First of all, I am sorry that I only post once a week if that, I promise once this baby is born you will be sick of me...


I have also decided that my camera sucks and I don't know why, it wasn't cheap, but the pictures don't turn out good anymore.



We had a busy week and we have a REALLY busy month coming up that I am really excited about, minus a few things, like my Dad leaving.









Yesterday was my Grandma's Birthday, we suprised her and took her out to lunch at Garcia's, it was yummy and fun!!! I have also decided that Jax is growing right now, he ate a whole bean burrito, chips and salsa and all of my Grandma's free dessert she got for her Birthday.

Jaxon has been acting really weird and wild lately, I know he knows that changes are coming soon and this is his way of acting out. But boy has it been a struggle lately. He asked me the other day why I had to go to work everyday, I explained it to him and he said "well I miss you when your at work." This really broke my heart, Jaxon is growing up right before my eyes and even though he can be the biggest bratt, I love the kid more than words could ever say. He has also been picking the scab on his face for the past month, its driving me crazy. Three times just today I have had to wash the blood off of his face because he picks it so bad. I am not sure why he is doing this!



Ash has also been acting out too, he is VERY VERY clingy, doesn't leave my side and he has fallen asleep in my bed for the past week. I find him singing COWGIRLS DON'T CRY, but instead of "ride baby ride", he says "ride baby sister ride." It is the cutest thing in the whole world and I hope to get it recorded one day.

The dancing picture above is what I came around the corner to yesterday, so funny! He is was dancing!!!





And last, but certainly not least, my good friend Sunset made this adorable saying for Lexi's room, I couldn't be more happier with it. I totally love it and it brings out her room all together. Thanks again Sunset!!!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Very, very cute saying...LOVE it! So funny about little Ashton and the cowboys song, I love when they come up with stuff like that.

The Martin's said...

That is a super cute saying! I love it. Sorry about the boys. Isn't it weird how they can sense change is coming? Good luck!

Eric and Jenny said...

That is such a cute saying, her room is going to be so darling! Good luck with sending your dad off I hope both you and your mom are doing okay....