Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom




There is so much I could say about my Mom, but I would probably be here for awhile, so...
My Mom is my best friend, I look up to her so much and I probably don't tell her enough how much she means to me. She is the strongest person I know, she has been through so much and yet she never gives up. She is my rock, the person I look up to everyday and the person I call when I need someone to listen, because she does. She has been there for me through everything, she supported me in all my sports that I played, all school activities and everything else you can imagine. She has never missed anything. My Mom got to go in with me to the OR when I had Ashton and it was the best gift I could have ever given her, she held my hand and she cried with me when we heard Ashton cry for the first time. She loves her children and her grandchildren so much, its hard to even put into words. I know there is more I could say, but like I said, I could be here all day...So Happy Mothers Day MOM and THANKS for never giving up on me and loving me and my family so MUCH. We love you and we will get through these next 3 months!!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Such a sweet little tribute. Happy mothers day to you and your mom.

Eric and Jenny said...

How sweet, I absolutely love Mother's Day and reading all of the sweet things about everyone's mothers. I hope you both have a wonderful day, you deserve it..