Monday, May 18, 2009

How could you not....


LOVE THAT CUTE LITTLE FACE....

Lexi is seriously the light of my life, she is such a strong girl.
Today, we had our ups and downs, her heart rate dropped a couple of times and it was a little scary. They said if it keeps doing that, they will have to give her caffeine. But she did eat a lot better today, she nippled 20cc's this morning and 17cc's at her 5pm feeding. I try not to get my hopes up though, because it seems like one thing gets good and something else goes bad. She is back on oxygen, but that is the least of my worries since she can go home on that. Overall, I feel she is doing good, the doctors don't say much and its kind of irritating.


As for myself, well I am doing okay. I still have my breakdowns and the littlest things bother me. But I am hanging in there and trying my hardest to stay strong, I know I have too. I just wish I had some answers as to when she will be home, it sucks not knowing. I figure its about 2-3 weeks out and I hope only 2-3 weeks, its going to be the hardest 2-3 weeks of my life though.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I hope that she gets to come home soon so that you can relax a bit and enjoy her. I really admire your strength right now!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie little girl! Hopefully she will come out with flying colors-I'm sure she will be healthy and fill your life with joy.

Eric and Jenny said...

She is a cutie that's for sure. It feels like you take two steps back for every one step forward at times doesn't it. She is so precious, she will be home before you know it...