Sunday, June 1, 2008

MOM...I am 4 and I am the boss!!! And the PARTY!!!!















Jaxon has been telling me for two months now that once he turns 4 that he is going to be the boss. So when he turned 4 on Friday and told me that I wasn't the boss anymore, I was laughing, it was hilarious!!! Saturday morning I told him he had to have his room clean before we could have his party and he told me that I had to clean it because he was the boss. This made me a little mad, but I was laughing inside, he really does think he is the BOSS!!!






So Yesterday we celebrated the boys birthday and had family and close friends over. I have done the boys birthdays together the last two years, it works out great, I don't have to worry about either of them asking why they don't get gifts and it has pretty much made life easy. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and of course Birthday cake and it was a lot of fun. The boys got spoiled to death, but they love it!!



















Ashton will be two on June 12th and I can hardly believe it, he has grown up so fast, he is really starting to talk really good. His favorite word this week is "shut up", only he is says "No, Mommy, HUT UP!" It was really funny at first when he said it but now he tells everyone to shut up. He also loves to say baby, everyone and everything is a baby, although he doesn't realize he is still a baby in my eyes and MY BABY. I love hearing him talk, their so cute and innocent.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day to your cute, little kiddos. That is a great idea, to have their party together, I would think that makes things much easier. That is so funny that Jaxon thinks he is the boss, Carson has thought he is the boss pretty much his whole life, me and Thiago laugh and say it is pretty sad that a 3 year old runs our household.

Bentleys said...

Oh how great it would be to have one party! I always do way too much Happy Birthday!