Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kids say and do the funniest things...

Saturday night Jax and I went to go get pictures developed at Walmart, Jaxon is a curious little monkey, I must admit. He will ask twenty questions and then twenty more questions for every answer, its hilarious!!! So I am standing there printing pictures and this guy walks by on cruches and has his leg wrapped. I looked at Jax who was looking at him and I knew he wanted to shout something and my guess was right on, he shouts "Mom, why is that guy walking with those?" So I say he probably hurt his leg, well the guy was right there, he walks up, taps the guy on the shoulder and says "Hey Sir, what happen to you?" The guy replies saying he just had surgery and Jaxon wants to know how he did it and the guy tells him. This conversation lasted like 20 minutes and this guy had the most patients with my son I have ever seen in an adult. It ends up that Jaxon tell the guy that he needs to be careful. HILARIOUS!!!! So its like not even 5 minutes later this guy walks by with a sling on his arm and Jaxon yells "Hey guy, what happen to your arm?" The guy says he broke it and Jax wants to know why, the guy replies with "I was being stupid!!!" and Jaxon says "Why were you being so stupid!" This guy looks at me with a smile on his face, I couldn't help but laugh (the guy was laughing too). I swear someone should make a book about the things kids say, I could write one with just everything my kids have done and said. They really are innocent and curious about the world. When Ash was down at primary childrens, I was talking to the doctor about kids putting things in their mouth and he said thats their way of sensing what it is or finding out what it is. Its weird, we were all little once and I always ask my Mom what I did. Just thought I would share a funny story!!!

No comments: