Saturday, June 28, 2008

TIM MCGRAW IS BEAUTIFUL...










So last night I went to see the most gorgeous guy on earth....thats right...TIM MCGRAW!!! Not only is he freakin gorgeous in a photo, but oh my hell, he is steamin hot in person. My good friend Chas and I had bought our tickets clear back in March and have been waiting forever to go. We had really really really good seats, I was really happy with them. We made it a girls night, left the guys and kids at home and headed out to dinner and the concert.



I realized when Iwas downloading these pictures that there are none of us....OOPS!!! Thats okay!!!




We also seen Highway to Hazard (never heard of them until last night, they were good) and Jason Aldean, he was pretty good and cute himself.




There was also this guy that looked exactly and I mean exactly like Tim, but he wasn't. All the girls were running up to this guy while with his wife and two girls trying to get pictures with him. I took a picture because I couldn't believe how much he looked like him.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so jealous, I would love to go see him in concert. Teri and I always say we are going to and then never do. Oh well one of these days. I agree he is extremely good looking.

Thiago & Teri said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. I really wanted to go to that...but sigh, no money!! That is crazy how much that guys looks like him, he was pretty hot too.