Sunday, June 22, 2008

How you feeling...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!



WOW!!! We have had quite an eventful weekend...


Friday I was off work because of Ashton, I spent the day making sure he was okay and praying that his eye didn't get bigger. Well it hasn't gotten bigger, but the cyst hasn't gone down, the infection has and I am thankful for that. But now we have to get the cyst surgically removed, it breaks my hear to even think about it, but I am keeping my spirits up, because I know Ashton will need me to be strong.


On Friday we went and bought a pool for the boys since the last one we got ripped. The boys both LOVE the water, even though Asthon was sure about going in it with his brother.













Saturday, I had to take Jaxon to the doctor because he got an infection from his shot (I know, I am keeping the hospital in business). He is doing good, just on Benadryl every 6 hours. I also went and helped my sister with her bows she makes. After that, we went and got pizza at the CIRCLE INN...if you haven't been, I highly suggest you go, its so YUMMY!!!!


Sunday, we went to my good friends daughters Birthday at the SPLASH PAD on base, it was a ton of fun and the kids really got a kick out of it. Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!






With the weather being so hot now, we will probably spend a lot of time in the pool outside and at the new splash pad in Ogden.

1 comment:

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! I love watching little kids play in the pool--they ae so entertained!