Friday, June 13, 2008

LOOOOOOOOOOOooooooNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG WEEK!!!

This week started out crazy, Monday my Husband had to call 911 because I got heat exhaustion, I still think it is a little bit of heat exhaustion and stress from work. Work has been so stressful lately and I can barely stand it. I am doing better, I finally feel like myself today except I have bruises all over my arm (IV's). It was probably the scariest thing in my life and listening to my boys cry for their Mom was the hardest thing ever. I have had nightmares about it every night this week.

So now some good stuff, Ashton turned two yesterday, I can't believe it, we didn't do much since we celebrated two weeks ago. We went to McDonalds and ran some errands and came home and relaxed. Today the boys left to go camping with Grandpa and Grandma Peavy, they absolutely love camping, it was like going to Disneyland for Jaxon. Jax was ready to go at 6am this morning, it was the fastest I have ever seen Jaxon get ready. I am feeling a little weird not having them here, this only the second time they have both been away from me together and I have to find something to keep me occupied or I start missing them a lot =(.


Bob and I haven't been on a date for a long time together, we haven't done anything with just the two of us in so long. I guess thats what having kids does to you, so today we left for Park City and went an rode the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster, I loved the Alpine Coaster, it was sooooooooooo much fun. I have ridden on the Alpine Slide several times. After that we went and ate lunch and just got home. I am already starting to miss my boys so much, so I really need to find something to do. CLEAN!!!!

1 comment:

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! I have never been on the Alpine Slide or Coaster. I will have to give it a try next time I am in town. I hope you are felling better, heat exhaustion and just plain exhaustion is never good.