Sunday, June 8, 2008

My baby is turning TWO....


Ashton Lee Clemments














Okay, so I decided to post a little early about Ashton since I am working all week until the day of his Birthday which I am hoping to spend with him doing something fun. Ashton is the light of my life, he has such a different personality from his brother, but I love them being that way.








Asthon was born three weeks early on June 12th, 2006, his pregnancy was the hardest ever. I had problems the entire time I was pregnant with him and my doctor decided at my last appointment before I had him that he was going to take him early. He knew he was big and I was having problems with my incision. He scheduled me for June 15th, 2006, but on the 12th, which was a Monday and after the Hill Air Force Base Air Show, I started having major problems, it felt like someone was taking a knife and stabbing me over and over. I had done everything from taking a warm bath to trying to sleep and nothing seemed to work. I finally decided that after a day from HELL, I was going to call my doctor for suggestions, when I called him he said, don't do anything else, but get up to L&D and I will be right behind you. My Doctor is the best doctor ever (Dr. Housel) and he was seriously there 20 mins after me. I had just ate thinking that maybe I was hungary or something and that hadn't worked either and your NOT suppose to eat before you have a baby. OOPS!!!!! I didn't know he was coming that day. So of course, I was walked back to the OR at 9:45PM to start everything from my epidural and all that fun stuff. This time around was so much different and less stressful, I have to admit it was the easiest thing going into have a C-Section. At 10:48PM we welcomed Ashton Lee Clemments into this world, I didn't get to see him right off, because he was taken to NICU, that was probably the hardest thing ever, I did hear him cry though and I have to say that hearing a newborn baby cry is the best thing in a mother's eyes. Ashton weighted 9LBS 2OZ, had I gone full term with him he would have weighed over 13LBS. My pains I was having were because my incision from having Jaxon was ripping (VERY VERY PAINFUL) and my doctor said my incision was see through (HORRIBLE), had I waited another week I could have had a lot of problems.















Ashton has had his ups and downs in life, he spent a lot of time in the doctors the first year of his life. He had acid reflux really bad and had a hard time keeping things down. Just in March Bob and I had the scare of our lives when Ashton decided to swallow a cable holder and we ended up at Primary Children's. Knock on wood, we have made it almost two months with no doctor visists (world record for my family).








Ashton is learning to talk, he is so funny, he has picked up on things a lot lately, I love it!!! He can count to 5 and it cracks me up when he does.












Things that Ashton Loves:

His Mommy (he is a big time Momma's boy)
Being outside
His brothers toys
Food
Milk
His Grandma
Sadie (our dog)
Riding toys
Camping
Hanging out with Dad
The park
Sticking to a schedule (Ash has been on the same schedule since he was born, of course he goes to bed later now)
Mommy's Cell Phone
The TV Remote
Giving Kisses to everyone







I love Ashton so much and he has been such a blessing, I am so blessed to have two adorable little boys who sometimes drive me crazy, but most of the time make me smile. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ASHTON.

2 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Such cuties! I bet you have your hands full with two boys!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh goodness.. that must have been awful (your labor story I mean). That would be very hard to have a baby in NICU. My sister's 2nd baby was born 11 weeks early, and he spent over 2 months in the NICU. That was hard, and I was just his aunt. I can't imagine having that be your baby. I love all of your pictures, your boys are lucky. They have a great mom, who I can tell loves them alot.