Sunday, June 15, 2008

GREAT NEIGHBORS

Bob and I just moved into our neighborhood in December, Christmas Eve to say exactly when. Ever since we have been here, we have been blessed with all great neighbors except one and we won't go there about him.

The guy two doors up from us would come and snow plow our drive way everytime we got dumped on, which was quite often. The guy didn't even really know us, but we appreciate it more than he'll ever know.

Last week when I was taking away in the ambulance (which is very embarrassing still to this day) the same people two houses up came and got my kids and waited for my sister to get there. The following day I received a phone call from the girl right next door to me and she asked if she could bring my family dinner and the same two houses up wanted to bring us dessert and a salad. I can't thank them enough, first of all I still had no energy to do anything. The lady next to us is from Brazil and she makes some of the best food ever and we loved it and our so thankful to have such great neighbors. I don't ever remember stuff like that happening when I grew up, especially with my Mom having MS, nobody did anything for us and I am proud to say that I live in a great Neighborhood and am so thankful for that.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You do have nice neighbors, that is very sweet. I will have to agree with you about Brazilian food, since that is where Thiago's fam is from, his mom is the best cook ever. I LOVE that food. I hope you are feeling better from your crazy week, that is scary.

Tiff and Chris said...

Yeah for good neighbors. I hate living in an apartment because you don't really feel like you have neighbors, even though they are everywhere! What nice people to help you out and I hope you recover fast...you live in a house full of boys, you need all the energy you can get!