Saturday, June 7, 2008

My NEWEST Passion


I have been wanting to do something fun forever, my sister Miranda started making bows last year and they are so cute.
I love to scrapbook and do crafts and when I went to Ben Franklins one time I found the cutest hand made cards and decided that I could do that. So I started and they are doing good already, I just recently put them in my Mom's candle shop and I have taken a couple to work and sold them. I am selling them for $2.50 a piece and I am willing to come to you and show them off. Just let me know if your interested, also if you have a special request for a card for that special occasion, just let me know and I can help out. Here are just a few of my favorites...


Some of the cards have sayings on them and some don't.









1 comment:

Tiff and Chris said...

Cute cards. How fun to do something like that!