Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Day of Summer Break

Well the end of summer couldn't of ended worst. Our house was broke into last night and my camera was stolen. I am so upset. I finally have myself calmed down enough, but I feel sick to my stomach and I don't feel safe at all.

But I knew I couldn't ruin my kids last day of summer, so we headed for a picnic and to play at the splash pad.


We still managed to have fun even though I am so sick to my stomach and worried. I can't believe this is what the world has come to, people stealing from other people who have worked so hard for the stuff they have. Trust is huge and I don't TRUST anyone.

So its back to school tomorrow, I'm sad, my middle one is starting school, he is a big time Mama's boy and I'm going to be a mess. But he is excited. And Jax is going to second grade.

2 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

It's the worst and I am so sorry! The good thing that came out of ours was the reimbursement check from the insurance company. But the trust never comes back I am sorry to say. Did the cops say anything to you?

Eric and Jenny said...

What? Your house got broken into, how did that happen? They took your camera, anything else? I can't believe it, you must feel so awful and violated. I am so sorry my friend that is truly awful. Was anyone home? I just can't believe that.....