10. This year has been full of so many wonderful things along with some sad. My Aunt moving here, my family being healthy, our trip to Bear Lake, all the fun at the Roy aquatic, fun times at Cherry Hills, my boys camping trips with Grandma and Grandpa, Bob and I's getaway to Lava, our trip to Wendover with my parents and Grandma and Aunt, our barbecues, endless nights of cards, all the laughs, the tears, they have all been worth it. Attending a funeral for a very loved teacher, Mrs. Barnard, my Best Friend Lindsey and Grandpa being diagnosed with cancer and cured. Lifes small miracles. My Mom's MS which has worn her out this year, but her never giving up. The relationships I have with my family, they are closer than ever. I thank God every day for the small blessings in my life.
Here are pictures from every month starting with January, its amazing to see how much my kids have grown.
9. Jaxon turned 6, Ashton turned 4 and Lexi turned 1. Another year brings more birthdays and another year older.
8. Tubing down the river, which is always a blast in my book.
7. My best friend Lindsey got married and thats how we started the year.
6. Both my parents turned 50 this year. A great milestone in life.
5. Jaxon starting 1st grade, where does time go, my first baby has turned into a grown up little boy.
4. Bob and I celebrating 7 years of marriage.
3. Spending 4 days in beautiful Bear Lake with my whole family and some of my close friends. It was a blast!!
2. Finding out that Lexi's heart had healed on its own. I can't describe the feeling, but its amazing!!
1. My family all here and healthy. I would say this is the most important thing.
Good-bye 2010 and WELCOME 2011, I have a feeling your gonna be good.