Sunday, December 5, 2010

Choo Choo



We found this train last wednesday when we went to the mall, so I promised the boys we would go back and ride it with Grandma and them.





Well it was the highlight of their day, riding a train from one side of the mall to the next and it was only $3.00 and Lex was free.



Next we visited Santa where my dear sweet daughter decided she did NOT like him and screamed. Neither of my boys have EVER been afraid of Santa or not wanted to talk to him, so this is new to me. I was more sad then her. So the picture is of my boys who talked Santas ear off for a good 10 mins, well Ash did anyway. "Santa, where are your reindeer?" "Santa, are you coming to my house?" "Santa, how did you get here?" And the list goes on and on.

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Which mall my kids would love that? I bet it was so cute hearing Ashton talk Santa's ear off, bet he loved it. Consider yourself lucky if you have never had kids scream for Santa all of my kids have hated Santa until 2 years old. I am fully expecting Katelynn to scream her head off this year as well.

Sunset Stanley said...

I bet they loved the train! I saw that the other day and thought it looked fun. I think Ash's questions to Santa are adorable. So funny!

Clemments Family said...

Jenny, its the Newgate mall, totally worth it.

Thiago & Teri said...

Yeah, Newgate mall right?? I ran into Quilted Bear a few weeks ago and Carson spotted that. I was in a hurry and couldn't let him ride it. He was dissapointed to say the least.

Good for you for taking your kids, I bet it just made their day.