Thursday, December 23, 2010

Start of Christmas week

WE ARE READY!!! Presents are wrapped, house is almost cleaned, laundry is pretty much done and 3 kids are super excited for Santa to come see them.

I am feeling really blessed this year, I was able to get my kids everything they asked for minus the cell phone that Jaxon keeps thinking he is going to get, but my rule is he has to be 12. I am ready for Christmas, I feel like as a Mom I get the best gift...watching my kids open theirs with the biggest smiles.

So on Monday we received a package from my Grandpa and Grandma (Bonnie). It was filled with stuff for the kids. Lex got a Pink Cowboys jersey, a baby and a sing-a-long DVD. Ash got a Dallas Cowboys shirt, a car, a childrens Bible, a learning book, a sticker book and a t-shirt. Jax got a Dallas Cowboys shirt, a car, a childrens Bible and a learning book. They also got two new dvd's, I know one is the Little Rascals and the other is some dog movie.

They loved every single minute of it. And it was fun watching them smile and giggle over everything.








2 MORE DAYS and its killing me more than them....

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Have a merry Christmas friend, hope your family has a great one!

Thiago & Teri said...

Isn't it funny how when you are little it is all about the gifts, and then you become a parent and it even greater watching your children with the gifts. I love that. Merry Christmas to you all!!!