Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A new family tradition



Meet Max, he joined us this afternoon. He is watching the kids to report to Santa all the naughty and nice things they do. The kids are finding this to be quite the experience. Everytime we say something....Ashton reminds us that the elf is watching. I think it may work!



Seriously friends the best $20.00 I have spent. My friend Lindsey told me about it yesterday and I got him to day at Barnes and Noble. He is kind of weird looking, but aren't elves suppose to be.



I am super excited about this new tradition. Of course they both have a million questions. But its exciting!!

3 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

That is so funny, I saw this on another blog today and though it would be so much fun! Of course, Bella is a little bit too young to understand it now but I'd love to start the tradition off early! I might have to go get one!

We had a little crocheted elf that my mom stuck in the tree each year and told us that he reported to Santa.
I loved it!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Funny, we just bought one yesterday too! I agree works like a charm, threatening is a great thing!! Stop fighting the elf is watching is what I say all day long, love it.

Thiago & Teri said...

Alright I got to get me this elf...it is all everyone is talking about. I think it would work wonders with Carson, Lincoln...not so much but Carson would love it.