Saturday, December 18, 2010

Giving

I love giving, I love it way more than receiving. The look on my kids face is priceless when I seen them happy about something.

So I decided to make a treat for my co-workers and I seen this on Teri's blog and then a friend at work brought something different, so I mixed things up a little and TA DA!!! It turned out great and its super easy!!



I made the above, it looks yummy and I didn't have the chance to burn anything!




And the above is just a couple things we have received from neighbors. How is it possible to lose any weight this time of year?

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

So many cute posts Sierra!

I too love the home made ornaments, they are the sweetest. Do you put your Christmas cards in your tree, thats what it looks like from the pictures. If so what a great idea, that way you can admire them all all the time. Getting the mail is definitely a highlight of my day as well, January is always so sad.....