Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Well I made it....that is to MIDNIGHT. First time in 7 years!




We brought in the New Year all together...


Ashton really fell asleep on the stairs, how uncomfortable. But I woke him up 5 minutes before midnight because he was looking forward to blowing the horns for a week.






We played cards, ate, played more cards, laughed, ate more and laughed more, nothing better then brining in the New Year with all your Family and close friends.

My plans for 2011...Finish my un-finished projects like painting the kitchen, painting all the base boards, getting my boys room organized, finish both bathrooms and most importantly....HAVE FUN!!!

3 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Looks like a great night! It's funny where kids can fall asleep... anywhere! It's a good thing you woke him up - he would have been so sad, and would have had to wait a whole year to do it again!

Sunset Stanley said...

Happy New Year friend! I haven't stayed up for New Years in about the same amount of time including last night. I as in bed by 10!

Thiago & Teri said...

Ashton sleeping on the stairs...that is so funny. My kids both stayed awake til midnight, but they were little bears all day long because of it. Fun.

Loved your 2010 review...those are so much fun to see everything all together.