Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 2, 3 & 4

I am gonna go against the rules and combined the next 3 because I am sure I will forget and the next couple aren't that big.

The meaning behind my blog name:
Well thats simple, its our names, I am not very good at thinking of different titles to things.

A picture of my friends and I



These are my lifetime friends, my sisters and then Lindsey and Deanne.



My wedding line who are all my friends.

And I have no picture of Sunset and I, but I truly think the world of her and will have one real soon.

And then a habit I wish I didn't have:
Ummm...this may be hard, I wish I wasn't so addicted to my phone, seriously, sometimes I think my life would be better if I didn't have 100% access to my blog, facebook and people every single day. I wouldn't have to hear about all the negative things, but then I think, I would then miss all the positive things and hearing from my friends.

No comments: