Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you. / Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why./Day 9 - Something you'r

I had to post 3 today, because I needed to have the last one on here.

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

This, how could it not change someone, it brings tears to my eyes, just pulling it up to post it on here. I am a changed person because of this, I live in fear everyday that I may not have my Husband tomorrow. Somedays I think I am pyscho because I worry to much and I am not the same person. It still hurts and its hard to describe, I wish I wasn't the me I am today, but I can't change that. But there are so many things I did learn. I learned whats important in life, like having a roof over your head and food on the table. I learned that life is short, I learned to live with no regrets each day, I learned to take the time and love my family while they're here, I learned that I am stronger than what I think and even to this day believe. I learned so much, it mended relationships, brought me closer to my family, I learned who my true friends are and that people can brighten your day just by listening to you. Everything in life happens for a reason, there is a reason behind everything and at that moment you may not to know why, but eventually you find out.


Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why.

To continue doing weight watchers and believe in myself a little more.

Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days.

Which leads to why I posted 3 today. I am proud that I haven't given up on this new lifestyle change.

No comments: