Sunday, August 1, 2010

Is it really August already?

Well Ashton started off August with a BANG!!! Yup, he had to have stitches in his big toe. He NEVER wears shoes, no matter how many times I tell him, put them on his feet or tell him he is gonna get hurt, he still doesn't keep his shoes on or wear them. So he climbed into the back of this stupid old truck Bob bought for a $100.00 and sliced his foot right open on some rust in the back. DISGUSTING!!! All I could see was blood gushing everywhere. So we cleaned it up and applied pressure and I headed to instacare for some stitches and some major cleaning. It was nasty, I almost threw up and I will leave the details as to why out. But he has 2 stitches and no walking until Tuesday, this should be fun.




So we get home from the clinic after stitches and Bob breaks out the road map. Well Lex decided she wants to play too. Ashton hates it. He was mad!! But I thought it was cute, she was making the noises and everything.





And I finally got some pics of Lex walking, she is walking really good and I can't keep up with her at all.





I am excited for August. Bob and I some fun stuff planned for us and the kids. We are finally at a point in our lives that we can breath and do things. Life is going good and we love it!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh no poor guy, Luke never wears shoes either drives me nuts, hope I don't have that to look forward to in the future with him.

Hope you have a wonderful August, you deserve some happiness and fun with your family.

Thiago & Teri said...

Poor Ashton...Lincoln won't ever keep his shoes on either. Hopefully we can keep him somewhat safe. Maybe I will try a little harder, most the time I am just like whatever.