Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Toddler Bed





Bob thought Lexi was ready for a toddler bed, but he never asked me if I was ready. I know...rude! But he went and did what he wanted to do and that was switch her bed to a toddler bed. Lexi thought she would help by getting in the way, I stood outside and laughed because Bob said he would stay up with her all night. I tried over and over and over and over again to talk him out of it, but I guess he won. So Lexi is officially in a toddler bed as of Monday night. So Tuesday morning Bob goes into her room (and she did just fine through the night) and Lexi is not in her bed, she is not on the floor and look in there and see her arm underneath her bed and there she is asleep underneath her bed. Not sure how she got under there or when she got under there, but thats where she slept. I tried again talking Bob back into letting her be a baby a little longer and giving her back her crib, but he wasn't for it. O'well, I guess I will get over it now!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

She seems so little for a big bed!

I kept Luke in a crib forever, because I just wanted him to stay my baby, so I know how you feel. But at least she did great even if she did sleep under the bed instead of on.

Thiago & Teri said...

haha...this makes me laugh. I love her little mischevious face sitting there next to Bob. Could she be any cuter. Everytime my kids outgrow something baby....it makes my heart hurt a little.