Monday, August 23, 2010

My big First Grader









Well now that we have new shoes, new shirts, new pants and new socks/underwear. Plus a new backpack, lunch bag and school supplies. Its time for school. I can't believe it, my first born baby is starting 1st grade, its school all day now for the next 11 years.



My little stud machine, he is so tall, I can't believe it!



And brother and sister were excited for him.



And he was excited himself...




The kid in front of Jax was in 6th grade and Jax was a couple of inches taller than him. My poor Jax is huge!



And then it was good-bye and thats when the tears came. I hate that I have to send my baby into the real world. Its time for him to grow up and I am not liking that. I hate that he doesn't depend on me for everything in life anymore. But I love watching him learn and discover new things in life. He has grown so much and become this amazing little boy. Jax, Happy first day of 1st grade! Love you love bug!!!!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

My goodness...he is handsome. And I love how tall he is, he is going to have the girls going crazy...watch out!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Love all the new things! I have had such fun getting Lance all ready for Kindergarten, school shopping is the best. He is a handsome boy, and I bet all those little first grade girls will love such a tall boy. Hope he had a great first day and you too! Lance's first day is tommorow and I am just anticipating bawling my eyes out...