Friday, August 6, 2010

Roy Days Carnival Night

We had every intension of spending the night at Roy Days just playing...well those plans changed when this came in...




But don't worry that didn't stop us from having at least an hours worth of fun and letting the kids have some...






I was a little nervous about putting Lex in the boats, she has no fear, I thought A. She would stand up or B. She would hate it. Well she proved me wrong, she loved it and she was so content steering the wheel and ringing the bell that she didn't even think about stand up. She screamed when Bob took her off. Love this girl, she just fits in perfect with her brothers.






Jax always wants to ride the kiddie rides and I decided to talk him out of it, they are boring and getting old, so I talked him into the swings with his brother that desperately wanted to go on them. Well they ended up loving them.

And shortly after that, we ran back to the car with some help of the rain.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Well that's too bad it ruined your fun, but I do love a good summer storm it's so magical to me. That Lexi does fit in with her brothers so cute, I think these girls have to have no fear with 2 older brothers they have no choice, right!