Sunday, August 15, 2010

Park City




Arriving in Parky City, the boys could NOT wait to get there.



Ashton waiting in line to ride the lift




Us on the lift, I was more scared for this with my kids than anything, I am paranoid that one of them was gonna fall off.



Jax had to carry his sled the whole way over and the thing weighs twice as much as him.



We thought Jax would be able to ride with us, but he had to go alone because he is well over 48 inches.



Bob and Ash waiting in line to go down



Jax looking back at me, he was two ahead of me.



The hill Bob, Ash and Jax rode.




And there he goes. I was scared for him, because he was all alone going down.



And then Bob, Ash and I all went together and we caught up with Jax.





Jax and Bob on the coaster, I have no pics of Ash and I.

We had so much fun. We got up early, ran some errands and headed to Park City, went shopping and got some GREAT deals, I love the outlets. I have no pictures of us there....dang it!! The boys hated the shopping, but I told them they were in for a treat when we got done. We then headed to lunch and then over to the slides. Ashton giggled the whole way down the coaster, I thought for sure he would be scared, nope, he wasn't. He loved it and Jax wasn't sure at firt, but ended up getting off and asking if we could go again. We will definately be back.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I would spend my whole time worrying one of my kids was going to fall off the lifts too, those things freak me out! Glad to hear you got some good deals I am going in a few weeks to get the kids stocked up on school clothes, love those outlets.