Saturday, August 14, 2010

15 months




Its hard to believe every month that passes by, Lexi just grows older and older. She changes everyday and is always up to something.

Things about Lexi:

*She has an attitude, its her way or no way and she sticks to that.
*She barks at every animal like their a dog, we are working on this.
*She says "YUCK!", "Nigh nigh!" (for night night!), "Baby!", "Bye bye" and "I" (for hi!).
*She knows the difference between Mommy, Daddy, Jax and Ash.
*She loves her brother whole heartedly
*She loves babies and can spot them from a mile away.
*She hates shoes and socks, but these one pair of shoes I got her, she will wear all day.
*She loves purses and girly things, but will play trucks with her brothers and make the noises.
*She likes electronics, Surprise Surprise, what kid doesn't!
*She loves food, bananas are her favorite and she will eat them until their gone if I left her.
*She hates bath time still and screams, I am believing its because of her ears.
*She loves bedtime and nap time and I am breaking her from her morning nap right now (I know this may not sound right, but I would love more sleep in the morning.)
*She hasn't had a bottle since she turned one, she was the easiest of all my kids to break from a bottle.
*She is in to everything, takes out the DVDs, unfolds my clean clothes, gets into her dresser and takes her clothes out, gets into the cabinets, climbs on things and everything else you can think of.
*She has no fear, I thought for sure she would scream going on the rides at Roy Days, nope she didn't have an ounce of fear in her.
*She tries to walk down the stairs and I have to tell her atleast 3 times a day, that she can't do that yet.
*She still loves milk and this makes me happy, because my boys hate it.
*She is loveable when she wants to be, otherwise you won't get a hug or kiss out of her.
*She will do things when asked, like "grab the blankie" or "get your toy!"

There are so many things I know I am forgetting! But I think I got a good portion. Lexi seriously completes our family, we love her and she just fits right in. Happy 15 months baby!

P.S. I will have stats on Tuesday at her check up!

2 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. It wasn't that long ago that I saw her but she looks so grown up in her pictures.

I love the monthly lists, I'm glad I did them with Bella too!

Jamie said...

15 Months already?!! She is such a cutie! I loved the alpine slide, I need to take my kids!