Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everything happens for a reason...



My title could not fit more...because a year ago, I thought I would never get pregnant again, Bob and I had talked about it and tried and tried and tried. I knew that when the time was right it would happen, so I quit worrying and what do you know...





I am so excited to finally be able to have my little GIRL...Thats right, its a girl, the doctor is over 90% sure and I even verified it with him, with my boys, you could definately tell they were boys, there was no denying it. I would have been happy either way, but this is something I have wanted my whole life and I am proud.

We are going to name her Alexia Marissa Clemments and call her Lexi. YAY!!!

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!! I am so happy I know this is what you really wanted!!! Can't wait to see lil Lexi! Poor thing will have two big protective brothers the boys don't stand a chance with her :)! There is something special with lil girls!

Thiago & Teri said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you. And I absolutely love that name. That is my secret wish for my third too, how great to have the two boys and finish it off with a sweet little girl. Congrats friend, that is just perfect!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Congrats!!! What a great gift for the end of the year!!!! Girls are so much fun!!!