Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and other stuff!

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving this year was spent at my house, I was a nervous wreck all last week preparing everything from cleaning house to organizing who was bringing what. Lets just say that its not a fun thing for someone who is pregnant and sick to have to worry about, I think it just made it 10 times worse.
But, the day came and it couldn't have been more perfect...FAMILY and FOOD!! We of course also watched the DALLAS COWBOYS stomp the Seahawks. I love the Cowboys, they have been my team for as long as I can remember and now my boys are turning into Cowboys fans and since Bob doesn't really watch football its okay for them to like the team I like until they say otherwise.
I didn't take any pictures from Thanksgiving, kind of not like me, but I didn't....OOPS!!!
BLACK Friday
Yes, I was crazy! I got up at 3am, met my two friends at my house and we headed out with all the other crazies. The only place I really wanted things was at Target and they didn't open until 6am, but we headed to Starbucks, got us some coffee and a treat and then made our way to Walmart to see how crazy it was there. Well my guess was as good as good could get, people were yelling, cussing, screaming, jumping and basically shoving their carts. So we walked in and walked out, it was that fun!!! By this time, it was 5:20 and so we decided to head to Target, we got there and waited in line, which really wasn't that bad and then headed in. We hit the electronics first, got a camera, a couple of portable dvd players and some PSP's. Then headed to the clothes to get pants for the boys, then to the household items where they had these vaccums for hard wood floors for $10.00, they are regular $39.99, so this was a great deal and I love it. After the Target caos we headed to the mall, they had good deals everywhere, especially Childrens Place. After the mall, we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrell, we were all hungary and exhausted, but we had a blast and I am glad I went. Later that day, I came home from grocery shopping and it was 4:30pm, the whole day had caught up with me, so I got my pajamas on and I was in bed and asleep by 5:30 and I didn't wake up until 8 the next morning.
Baby stuff
So I go to the doctor on Thursday the 4th of December, I am more than ready to be done with this morning sickness. Its weird, because smells are getting to me really bad and if I see something nasty on TV, yeah you can forget everything, I am running to the bathroom 10 secs later. I hate this, I know it will all be worth it in the end, but I seriously have NO energy whatsoever to do anything. My laundry pile is huge and I have committed myself to do laundry ALL DAY today. I will be 12 weeks on Tuesday, which means I will be headed into my 2nd trimester and the morning sickness should go away. YAY!!!
Also, Bob and I have been talking about names, we have two completely different opinions on names, but thats okay, I told him that as long as we have agreed on something by the time we find out what we are having, I will be fine. Is it weird that I have to have my name before they are born? I hate just calling them Baby Girl or Baby Boy, I like to get use to the name and to let the kids get use to the name. So the names we have chosen for a girl are....Alexia, Ava, Makiah (Mikya) or Liberty. Bob is stuck on Liberty, I like Alexia the best and then Makiah. For boys we have...Peyson, Peyton and Braxton. Bob doesn't like any of them, but can't think of a boys name. So if you have any name suggestions for boys, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season! Sorry for no pictures!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The third pregnancy was my most miserable one!! Once it is over then time seems to fly. Hang in there before you know it the baby will be here!!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a busy week!

Eric and Jenny said...

I always have to have my names picked out to by the time I know what we are having. Sorry I have no suggestions on boy names, I had a hard time just coming up with Lance and Luke, good luck! Excited you are almost out of the first trimester, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Thiago & Teri said...

I am with you on the name thing, I had both my kids names picked out the minute I knew what they were. Seems like they are much more real, when they have a name. I hope you get feeling better soon, I can't imagine anything worse.