Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch up and some very exciting news.....







Pumpkin Walk

Last Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Walk in Syracuse, I hadn't heard about it until my Mom read it in the paper. We got there at a perfect time, because when we left the line was so long. Ashton loved it, but Jaxon's mind was elsewhere. We saw thousands of different pumpkins carved into different things from skulls to bugs to universities to cartoons characters to peoples faces to just your regular pumpkin. It was totally worth the hour wait to get in.







Silly Boys
My boys have been acting hilarious lately, Ash is talking more and more everyday... He constantly says to me..."be nice Mama, me baby!" I love it, he is so funny! These pictures are from last sunday at my parents house, Ash is feeding Jaxon, he said "Jax, Ash feed you!" I love when they bond like this, it makses me SMILE!!
AND last but certainly not the least....I am PREGNANT. YAY!!! I am about 9-10 weeks along, I will find out for sure on Thursday, but I couldn't keep the secret in any longer. When I told Jax he was going to be a big brother again, he said..."Mom, I really don't want another baby brother, but I will take a baby sister....PLEASE Mom, Please, can I have a sister." He doesn't quite understand that I have no control over that and that I will be happy either way, but would love a little girl too.






























7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Oh my gosh I'm soooo happy for you. Congrats!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.....and little girls are so much fun to have.

Eric and Jenny said...

Sierra congratulations, that is so exciting! I am very happy for you, hopefully 2009 will go a little better for you than 2008, it just has to be with a baby on the way!

Thiago & Teri said...

Yeah!!! I know you said how bad you had wanted that, so I am just too happy for you. Congrats, and I will be thinking of you. Hope all continues to go well, which I am sure it will!

Bentleys said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Enjoy havin just the two three is a whole new world!

Tiff and Chris said...

How awesome! Congrats, what a cute little boy you have to ask for a sister.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I changed my blog address to keep us a little safer until I decide to go private or not so it's funlovintrio.blogspot