Friday, December 5, 2008

13 weeks, can you believe it?

Of course I can't ever have a NORMAL pregnancy, there always has to be something going on. And of course its my incision again, so no lifting anything for me and I pretty much have to take it easy. Its hard! I have two little rugrats and I don't stop.




So now for the GOOD news, I find out December 31st what I am having....YAY!!! I am so excited I can barely wait. Both of the boys are getting excited, Jaxon keeps asking when the baby is going to be here and why it is taking so long. Its hard to explain to a 4 year old that the baby has to grow and bake. He said to me a couple weeks ago..."Mommy, did I come out of your belly or someone elses belly". I said to him..."Jaxon, you were in Mommys belly." He wanted to know how he fit, I told him he hadn't always been as big as he is. I love hearing him talk. Ashton is a bit different, he tells everyone that he has a baby in his tummy and he constantly wants to give the baby kisses, it makes me smile, he is so lovey and I can't wait to see how he acts as a big brother. For the most part, things are getting better, I am not throwing up everyday, but I find myself getting tired very quickly.


Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy...








3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh that would be hard having to take it easy when you already have two other little ones. Good luck with that, follow those orders though...we want this little baby to be strong and healthy. Well, I am sure I don't need to tell you that. Anyways, you just be careful. Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl...so exciting!

Tiff and Chris said...

How exciting! I love the pictures...I can't believe how little they are when it all starts! I'm glad you are feeling better...that has to be rough when you have 2 little guys already. Rest up!

Jamie said...

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to take it easy with two little kids!!