Thursday, December 25, 2008

A White Christmas

To me there is nothing better than waking up Christmas morning to white stuff on the ground. I love it!


My Dad made both the boys toy boxes, Ashtons isn't fully complete yet. This is probably the most meaningful gift they received


The boys Christmas morning in their jammies that their Great Grandma made them. I think their adorable.


Santa brought both the boys a Hummer H2 with a boat and nerf guns any and lots of other goodies. As you can see the boys both loved the Hummers.

The boys in one of their cute new outfits. Of course Ashton can never look at me and he always has to be saying something.


Bob and mine's Christmas present from my Grandma, now we have a complete table and I am so excited.


I have to say there is nothing that makes me more happy then to see the smile on my kids face as they open their presents. Ashton was funny this year, he totally understands the whole concept of unwrapping the presents and he loved it. My boys were spoiled this year, I have been stressing so bad, because Bob and I weren't able to buy a whole lot, but my parents and Grandma went all out and there is no way to ever thank them for everything they did to make my boys Christmas the best. I love the true meaning of Christmas, being around family and loved ones, watching your kids go crazy over things and just the love & laughter in the air. I am ready for 2009 to come in more ways than one, this year has been rough and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings. Hope everyone has a very safe and Merry Christmas, remember to give your loved ones a hug and cherish every minute with them.

Also to all the people serving our country that aren't able to be home with their families, your in my thoughts and prayers and THANK YOU so much for everything, you all are true heroes. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas, your pictures are great. Every year are boys get so much too this year I purposely cut out stuff because the grandparents always spoil them rotten too. Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa's!

Thiago & Teri said...

So glad you guys had such a great day. You are right, nothing better then seeing your childrens smile...they make everything worth it.