Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lots going on...


I love my letter "C", my lovely Mom got it for me when the candle shop was closing and going to direct sales, I finally found a special place for it and I think it fits perfect.
Sunday, we decorated our tree, I normally wait until after Thanksgiving, but I am doing Thanksgiving at my house and wanted it all up and decorated. It turned out good, this is our first Christmas in this house, we moved in Christmas Eve last year and did Christmas at my parents house. I am really excited!!

Ashton totally got the concept this year of putting the ornaments on the tree, except he had to mess with them and check them out before he did it and all of his ended up on one branch on the tree....it was hilarious! I love my boys so much, they make me smile.
My Mom bought these fun things at the Christmas Show on Saturday and the boys totally fell in love with them. They are the boys new favorite toys, they play on them everyday at Grandma's.

Last Friday we went to a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese's, we lost Ashton for a while, but don't worry, we found him after I almost had a nervous breakdown. The boys totally loved and are asking when we are going back.
And last, but certainly not least, this pregnancy is kicking my butt, I keep telling myself that it will totally be worth it in the end and that it will make up for all the times I have ran to the toilet or sick....but WOW, I am so tired of having no energy and feeling like I have the flu 24/7. Also, I find out the first week in January what I am having, I am so anxious and excited that I can hardly wait....YAY!!!! So other than the sickness, all is going well, my tummy is growing very fast this time, I am really shocked.









4 comments:

Bentleys said...

My kids love those scooter too we have cement pad in the back and the turn circles so fast and plow into each other!!! The third kid everything happens so fast I feel like I just found out I was preggo and Sophie is 7 1/2 months now! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Eric and Jenny said...

I love all your decorations that C is really cute! I'm so sorry you are not feeling good I have had the flu the last couple of days and I can't even imagine feeling that way all the time. I hope it gets better soon for you, and you can enjoy the pregnancy.

Brea Marie said...

We love the wiggle car too! Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Thiago & Teri said...

Ooohh, I love your Christmas tree..looks great. Sounds like alot of work to have Thanksgiving at your house, good luck with everything though. I am sure it will turn out great!