Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Christmas gift

Yes, I got it early, I actually thought I was getting nothing, because Bob and I agreed not to do gifts for each other...well wrong, he got me something anyways. Yup, this is my new friend. I love it! I have wanted one forever and well I finally got it.
P.S. Baby is doing good. I find out in less than 2 weeks what I am having, I am so excited. I really have my fingers crossed for a little girl, but I will be happy either way. I am starting to feel better and actually able to enjoy being pregnant, I want that since this will be the last no matter what.
Hope every has a wonderful Christmas! Love you all!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so jealous, I want a laptop so badly enjoy it! How exciting two weeks until you find out that will be so much fun.

Thiago & Teri said...

Jealous of your present. That is something we always talk about getting and never do. Can't wait to find out what that little one is, fun stuff.

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! I love new little tech gadgets. Good for you...should make blogging much easier :)