Monday, November 10, 2008

What a blessing!

I wanted to do a special post for this little guy who has touched my life in more ways than I could ever explain. Tyler is such an inspiration to me, he makes me smile when I am around him and has truly made me a better person. Tyler is completely deaf and blind, he has been through so much in his life. The doctors didn't predict he would live pass 3, but today on the 10th of November, he is celebrating his 10th birthday. WOW!!! I am so happy for him and his family. Tyler's Mom is like a sister to me, she has known me since I was 2 years old. I have seen everything she has been through with Tyler from the tears to the smiles for being able to have Tyler around this long. Tyler celebrated his make-a-wish in 2004, I am so grateful for such a wonderful foundation that brings so many smiles to childrens faces throughout this country. I am also so thankful that Tyler's family has gotten to enjoy these very blessed years with Tyler and hope and pray that there are many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!! We love you and are so glad your part of our lives.

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tyler!!!! Such a cutie!

Jamie said...

He is so cute!!! Happy Birthday!!