Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Cards and Family Pictures

For anyone who wants a Christmas card from my family and me, please send your address to me at sclemme@gmail.com. I have many friends from high school and I would love to send you guys a Christmas card as well as receive one myself.

Today we went and took family pictures for our Christmas cards, of course I look like a hippo, but I think they turned out cute. My Sister and brother in-law took ours and I took theirs. This is the syracuse pond.





3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You don't look like a hippo, that's a great picture you look darling! Always nice to have a new updated family photo and when better to do it then for Christmas cards.

Bentleys said...

You do not!!! You look gorgeous!!!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I love the pictures. You look GREAT! You have a pregnancy glow to you!