Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life is crazy..

So alot has been going on...

First thing...I finally finished my Christmas shopping, what a relief? Jaxon informed me what my Mom got me for Christmas and then proceeded to tell me that he wasn't suppose to tell me. LOVELY!!!

Next thing...my cute little doggy Sadie Mae had a litter of puppies last night. Can I just tell you all that this was quite the experience. The first puppy didn't make it and it broke my heart, but the next 6 did and they are as adorable and healthy as ever. They will be ready the week of Valentine's, perfect timing and I am in love with them.




2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh what little sweethearts, those puppies are darling! That is sad one of them didn't make it, I have such a soft spot for animals, that would break my heart too.

Tiff and Chris said...

I love little puppies. Poor little thing for not making it, I would have cried. I am starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow, so I am jealous that you are finished.