Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vacation Week

Bob and I took this week off back in January.  We do it every year.  Plan a week in June or July to take off and have no worries.  Its nice and I am so thankful we are able to do it. 

After our trip to Bear Lake, we didn't have much else planned.  Tuesday we bummed around after getting home and later that day drove to Salt Lake to go to the Cheesecake Factory.  It was yummy.  We came home and Bob and I watched White House Down and we loved it.

Wednesday, we got up and decided we should try to trade the car in for something bigger.  I didn't really know if this is what we should be doing.  But decided to go for it anyway.  We drove to Orem to Ken Garff Nissan.  They had great customer service and extremely helpful.

We ended up coming home with this...


2014 Nissan Rogue and I'm completely in love with her.  She is beautiful.  And I feel extremely blessed and happy!

After we hit Golden Corral for dinner and then came home.  Didn't have anything else planned, I just starred at my new car.

Thursday was a full day, I had a going away lunch, dinner with my best friend, haircuts planned for the boys, packing to do for the kids to go camping with Grandma and Grandpa and then I had to go stay the night with my Mom up at the campsite since my Dad had to work Friday.




The dogs came with us and sadly I have no other pictures from that day.

Friday, we drove home in the morning.  I went and cleaned the car after driving it on a dirt road and then headed out to go shopping and to lunch with my Sister and good friend Cara.  We shopped until we dropped, but it was so needed.  That night Bob and I went to see Edge of Tomorrow.  We NEVER go to the movies, but it was nice to do that.  We then went to Walmart after, because we are weirdos and like to people watch at Walmart on a Friday night.

Saturday, we got up and went to breakfast at Moore's Family Restaurant.  Another thing we haven't done forever.  We then called up some friends and headed up to the lake.


My Mom and the kids met us there for some time and we had a blast.

Now, its Sunday and I sit here thinking of how blessed I am that I was able to spend a week doing whatever I wanted.  God has truly blessed me and I can feel it.

Until next time...


No comments: