Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Vacation or so we thought

Every year since Bob and I have been together, we have taken off a week in June.  Its our ONE week together with NO WORRIES.

Most of the time, we stay home and plan something for each day like swimming, movie day, park, day trip somewhere or something.  This year we decided to book a cabin in Bear Lake.  Little did we know that it would feel like winter the one week we decided to take a summer vacation.




































































 
I ended up getting sick at about 1am in the morning and we had to end our vacation early.  I was super bum.  It was freezing cold, they were expecting snow later in the day and I didn't want to be locked up in a cabin puking my guts out.  So we came home.
 
It was still fun to make memories and stay in a cabin together. 

No comments: