Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dear Jaxon,

10 years ago you chose me as your Mom.  Sometimes it feels like yesterday.

The moment I saw you, I loved you deeply and still do today.  Though there are times when I doubt myself and the decisions I have made with parenting, I know without a doubt that I will never give up on you.  I know you are smart, have a heart of gold and just aren't sure which road to take in life sometimes. 

I hope you choose the road less traveled, the one that brings you up and not down.  I hope you realize its okay to fall down, but make sure you pick yourself back up.  I hope you know that I will always be your #1 fan and that I will always encourage you to try your best.  I hope you know that I do everything in life for you and your siblings. 




I hope that one day you realize just how much you mean to me.  That through the tears and the laughter, my only goal is to help you grow up to be a great Man.  I know life isn't always easy, but we can have tons of fun along the way.



I can't believe how fast the last 10 years go and I pray daily that the next 10 years don't go this quickly.  I hope you realize that living a Godly life is the best way to go. I hope you remember your prayers daily, because God is always there for you and never will leave you. 

I love you so much Jaxon and thank God for sending you to me.

Love,

Mom

No comments: