Sunday, June 1, 2014

Randoms

 
This picture makes me laugh seeing it.  She was having a wardrobe crisis, because she couldn't see the sparkle in her shorts with out her shirt tucked in.  She is so hilarious, all I can do is laugh.

 
Bob has been working a side job and he has to dress up, its kind of crazy seeing him dressed up.

 
My friend Brandi text me that I wasn't smiling in any of the wedding pictures.  I feel bad.  I hate pictures, just love taking them.

 
Finally decorating our room.


 
Been struggling with some things in life.  Hard things, but I know everything will work out.

 
If you haven't tried them, you should, they're at Winco

 
Ashton's asthma has been horrible this year.  The last month of school, I was called about 9 times about it.

 
Some more fun crafts

 
Just a girl and her hat

No comments: