Saturday, March 16, 2013

Instagram Update Part 2 - March

 
My girl and I

At the Dallas World Aquarium

 
Me and two of the most important in my life...

 
At the Fort Worth Water Gardens

More of the Dallas World Aquarium

 
My Ashton crashed one night on the floor

 
Just riding a bike

 
Jaxon eating his favorite Breakfast from McDonalds

 
More Dallas World Aquarium

 
My necklace I ordered with my kids names on it.

 
The sun coming up

 
Jaxon loves to mow the lawn, him and his Dad fight over who is going to mow.

 
Getting our tan on.

 
More Fort Worth Water Gardens

 
Officially a Texan, definitely bittersweet.

 
Ashton riding a pony

 
Ashton's invention

 
Ashton with his ginormous subway sandwich

 
We asked for a large tea and got a LARGE tea

 
Fresh looking haircut

 
Just my girl

 
Lexi conquering her fear and riding a pony

 
Family dinner out at Applebees

 
Two people who I look up to more than anyone

 
Sassy

 
Princess and Ninja Turtles

 
Early Birthday celebration for my Mom

 
The Dallas World Aquarium again

 
Love these two

 
Bike riding

 
Downtown Dallas

 
Goofy Dog

 
Lex eating Seaweed

 
A good Texas Thunderstorm

 
Two puppies that mean the world to me

 
More Dallas World Aquarium

 
My sleeping beauty

 
My Grandpa Peavy's grave

 
Just me and my boy

 
More of the Aquarium

 
So photogenic

 
These two NEVER do this, definitely a picture moment

 
And more aquarium

 
Lexi riding the train at the Stockyards

 
She could jump for hours

No comments: