Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Instagram Update #3 - March

 
My beautiful Mommy just celebrated her 53rd Birthday, miss her more and more everyday.

 
Flat Stanley is headed to Utah to hang out with Aunt Miranda and return to Ashton's first grade class.

 
Ashton rockin his new shades.

 
My life

 
Cotton in ears and beanie on and she is ready to tackle the wind

 
So interested in whatever he is staring at.

 
Chopped all my hair off.

 
This boy is ALWAYS dancing

 
He has to be part human

 
Favorite licorice ever and hadn't tried this flavor, the watermelon is still my favorite.

 
Its 5am and she is wearing her sunglasses

 
Poor girl was still recovering from a blown ear drum and a double ear infection

 
Snorkel set for the ocean, lucky boy

 
Hot, hot

 
Crazy dog

 
Another snorkel set for the Ocean.
 
And that is that, my boys are gone and its quiet in my house.

No comments: