Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nine years

NINE YEARS.....

Nine years that I have been with a guy who treats me like a Princess, loves me for who I am, doesn't ask for anything, would do anything in the world for me, loves his kids unconditionally, loves ME unconditionally, would fight for our family and has been beside me from DAY ONE.

Being Bob's third marriage hasn't always been easy, but I have never doubted that Bob didn't love me.  We have grown so much together, sacrificed so much, come a long ways and at times when we could've give up, we DIDN'T.

I can't wait to see what the next HOWEVER many years go for us, I can't wait to grow old together, I can't wait to travel together, watch our kids learn and explore together.  There isn't anyone else in this world that I'd rather do it with than Bob. 


I swore I would never post this picture.  This was us married for almost a year.  Jax was just a couple months old.  Crazy how times change.

Our First Christmas together, crazy to think that I was pregnant with Jax there, we were just starting out on our adventure.



Bob and I in July 2009 right after he was diagnosed with his heart problem.  He looks so sick there,
amazing how sick he was and we didn't even know.




Our cute family in 2007, no Lex, crazy, I can't even remember that time.  And my nice bright red hair....YUCK!!!  LOL


I love the man beside me, I wouldn't change a thing and there is no one else I want by my side.

Nine years and many more to go....


No comments: