Friday, September 21, 2012

A New Chapter

This past week has been hard, I've learned things can change in the blink of eye.  One minute you are content with where life is going and how it looks, things are going smoothly and it seems as if everything is falling into place just the way you like it and BAM!!!  Just like that your world is flipped upside down and you are left wondering, worried and a mess.  Thats all I can describe it to be.  NO, I am not getting fired, I am getting laid off.  I do have opportunities and I am hoping something falls into place.  But this is like turning a chapter in a book, because more than likely our home will not be Utah anymore.  We will be moving out of state and turning a new chapter in our lives.

I am scared, nervous, unsure and anxious.  I am a planner, I am impatient, I like to plan out things in my life, I like to have a plan, I like to know what my future holds to a certain degree, obviously things happen a long the way.  But this is huge, this is picking up my family and starting a new life, this is leaving my family, my friends, what I know and moving on. 

I'm a believer that EVERYTHING  happens for a reason, many things in life happen and we have no control over them.  I also believe that when ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS.  I believe things will work out, I know they will.  Bob and I have been down many roads in our 9 years together and this is just a bump.

Now I just pray, pray that God gives me the answer that I need, pray that he will help me make this decision and let me know its okay.  Pray that things will work out if the road is a different one.  Faith is a huge factor right now.  And although many tears have been cried this week, I have the most amazing support...HOLY COW!!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh goodness. I didn't know you we're thinking of leaving the state. That is such a bummer. Lots of love to you friend. It will all work out.